Yesterday at brunch while my drinking friends had mimosas, I tried Cannabis and Broccoli Quiche for the first time.
What a perfectly lovely way to start the day. The dish is flaky and cheesy and perfect. Follow the recipe from emarijuanarecipes.com exactly and you can barely taste the maributter. When you make it, let me know what you think!
- 2 tablespoons The Best Weed Butter Ever
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 more tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onions, garlic and broccoli. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft. Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in melted butter. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until center has set.